January 4, 2013

1st Weigh-In

So, I'm on day 4 of my journey to skinny jeans and I had weigh-in today. I chose Friday as my weigh-in day because Monday morning is hard enough as is (am I right? Slap it high!). So even though I've only been on the program for 4 days I weighed in at -.6lbs. I'll take it!

Jan 1 - was a good day. Stayed totally on program and didn't snack. I vented a LOT on twitter about how hungry I was. It was pathetic.

Jan 2 - was not so good. I had 3 friends and their kids over for a playdate (which WAS fun) and I baked homemade chocolate chip cookies.... and had 3. BUT I did track everything and that's a huge goal for me.

Jan 3 - was another not so great day. I had a hunk of toblerone (damn you delicious holiday chocolates) and for dinner I made butter-basted steak. Yes, steak bathed in butter. It was delicious. I had to use flex points for it but that's what they're there for right?

Hoping today I can reign it in. Going to start my day with oatmeal and we're having homemade pizza tonight so I'm going to load it up with veggies and have a salad so I can get away with only having 1 slice and not be wanting to stab someone by 9:00 from hunger.

Organizing our new playroom today. That should be some good cardio.

No comments: