January 21, 2013

Breakfast of Champions

Weight loss has been slow. It doesn't help that I bought Family Digestive biscuits... those things are my Kryptonite. I have no idea why I bought them, I'll tell you it was for the kids but I've had twice as many as they have.

So I'm starting today off on a good foot and made my favourite smoothie. I also started walking every second day with my friend Sara. We walked (briskly) either outside or on the track at the community centre and chitter-chat. It's been a lot of fun! It definitely helps when you have a friend with similar goals to stay on track. So this week I will make tracking everything I eat and getting out for my walks a top priority, and I'll have one if these smoothies for breakfast everyday!


Peach-Mango-Pineapple Smoothie

1 cup frozen peach slices
1/2 cup frozen mango
1/2 cup frozen pineapple
1 1/2 cups orange juice
1 tsp chia seeds

1. Put all the fruit and the juice in a blender and purée until smooth.
2. Mix in the chia seeds and enjoy!

Makes 2 servings.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Mmmmm! I love my morning smoothies! I also drink mine out of the same cup!! :)