February 14, 2007

Bad wine, bad!

Okay, I'm into the bottle or Shiraz (I've had 1/2 glass but it's my first one since November 6th, 2005! A little tipsy), sooooo far into my flex I can't see the light of day and feeling sleepy. To get on the elliptical machine at this point would be suicide! I'm takin' the night off! I'll be a good little WWer for the rest of the week I swear!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

AMANDA! What the ??? As if! What's the deal chickie? :)

Your New York buddie!

Amanda said...

my new york buddie?...okay, I'm stumped...

Amanda said...

enjoy the wine!! i can't remember the last time i had alcohol!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hint: red shoes

Amanda said...

Okay, New York Buddie makes me think Jen Mayhew, red shoes just confuses me...

Anonymous said...

Remember the Chinese girl in our dorm room? Anyway, what's your email? Mine is jenmayhew@hotmail.com.