February 16, 2007
I did it!
I took a night off and I didn't fall off the wagon. I'm really amazed. I thought for sure if I skipped a night of working out I would have a hard time getting back into it (it's happened in the past!). But last night I dragged my butt off the couch and did 60 minutes to help make up for my night off and 125 crunches. Those extra 25 were so hard! I don't know how you do it Amanda! I'm going to take my measurments today, I wish I had done it two weeks ago (or 2 months ago!) and then take them again on Good Friday and see how much I've lost. I did manage to fit into my super cute size 11 jean skirt yesterday for the first time since I got pregnant so that was exciting! I just packed away all my maternity clothes finally, I was hanging onto a few shirts cause they did a nice job of hiding my baby belly, and I wore a snug fitting t-shirt without a sweater (which I'd normally do). I didn't leave the house, but still, I let Jason see me like that and that was a huge step in itself :) He's very proud of the effort I'm putting into this and that I'm sticking to it, and so am I! Have a great day everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
good for you for taking a night off and being able to get back into it again!!! good idea to take your measurements, it really encourages you especially if the numbers on the scale don't move too much but the inches decrease. you probably looked hot in that t-shirt!!!! and in no time that size 11 skirt will be too big!!!!!! and jason should be proud, you've done awesome!!!
Post a Comment