February 2, 2007
Burning
Okay, 50 minutes on the elliptical today (woo hoo!) an another 50 crunches added to the ones I did this morning. I also did some pilates stretches and a bit of weights. I was feeling awful after dinner and just wanted to go to bed but I forced myself to get my butt in gear and now I feel FANTASTIC! I totally remember this high from when I lost all the weight 2 years ago. I love working out, I just have lousy stick-to-it-iveness, so no skipping days for me cause if I do I'll fall of the wagon! I want Janet Jackson abs...of course mine will be covered in stretch marks, oh well! Time to shower, the stove was super hot tonight :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
way to go with the ambition to exercise!!! i'll join you with the stretch mark covered janet jackson abs!!! we'll be twins!!!
Post a Comment