What a yucky day! There's a blizzard outside my window, we can't see past 2 feet outside the window. Thank god Jason's not working tonight! I did 40 minutes on the elliptical and at the 30 minute mark my tummy started GROWLING. I realized I hadn't eaten anything since the kiwi and 3 multigrain crackers I had 4 hours earlier. I pressed on knowing that with every growl my body was burning pure fat! Jason's making a pizza right now since he worked last night and pizza night CAN NOT be missed so I'd better jump in the shower before it's done! Sooooooo hungry!
Oh yeah, did my 100 crunches, abs not happy.
February 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
pizza night can not be missed at our house either! if we aren't going to be home friday night, we do it thursday or saturday!!! it's a tradition that can't be broken!!!!
Post a Comment