I put in my weight today and saw that little red star! I'm down 2.4 pounds this week! So to-date I'm down 5.2 total, but not really. I'm down 5.2 since I got my new scale and I
"started over" in my counting. I was about 206 on the day I delivered Lilianna and I didn't have a 40lbs baby, so it's more like I'm down almost 20lbs but that's okay, I'm fine with the little red star :) Of course the WW site gave me the the old "We noticed you've lost a lot of weight this week, you should slow down..." speech, bah! I ate tons this week and barely worked out, I'm fine :)I had a weird week and I think it's what attributed to my loss. I worked out erratically, no pattern, no two days for the same amount of time. I also varied my points intake, not consciously, just worked out that way. I think the combination of the two shook up my metabolism like Wendie does. In any case, I'm going to do the same thing this week, vary my workouts, take a few days off, and eat my flex points. I even fit into my size 10 khakis from Old Navy! I'm soooooooo glad to see the 160s again!

4 comments:
woohoo!!! congrats on the wi! we both lost a point today, ugh! also congrats on the fitting into your size 10's! that's a nice feeling isn't it. are you sure you're only down 5.2, i added up your wi's and it's 7.5? maybe i'm just confused!!! congrats again, you're doing so well!!!
You're kinda right Amanda. Here's why the discrepency: I re-commited to WW on Feb 02, I got my new scale and weighed myself and started my blog and I was 176.3. But my weigh in day wasn't until Feb 05, when I was 173.9, so WW is counting from 173.9 which makes it 5.2 lbs. It's all a mess cause my starting weight was wrong and I'm not changing it on WW cause it'll mess things up even more, not to mention I'm not 100% sure what my exact starting weight was, I'm thinking about 184, but I'm not sure cause my original scale was way off.
Oooh, congrats on the loss, and congrats on the size 10s! I didn't have any old clothes to fit into (because I had a constant weight for so long) but I can imagine how thrilling it must be to fit into an old favourite. Yay!
i see, i should have remembered that, duh!
Post a Comment