February 13, 2007

Repetitive

Okay, here comes another "I was so tired and didn't want to work out, but I did" posts. I should just quit whining and do it and post AFTER! I wasn't going to but then I tracked my food for the day and I was 8 pts over. (le sigh) Then the guilt reared it's ugly head and I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and 100 crunches.

I am NOT exaggerating when I say, I've done more crunches so far this month than I have the rest of my life combined! How crazy is that? I'm sure I'm not the only one in the FABS challenge like that either. I've started doing 2 things to make my crunches harder:
1. lifting and keeping my tailbone off the floor - I got that from my pilates DVD, it adds a whole other dimension to a basic crunch and makes the more difficult crunches nearly impossible!
2. I do a modified crunch where I start on my back, my legs pulled up to my chest and my head and shoulders curled up, kinda like the fetal position but on my back; then as I exhale I push my legs forward and out as I lay my head and shoulders back; I never touch the floor with either and then I inhale back to center. That one's a toughy!

Off to bed now, the endorphins will wear off any second and I'm gonna crash hardcore!

No comments: