February 7, 2007

Someone kick my butt!

I don't know what's going on. All of a sudden my momentum is gone. I had a great weigh in, I'm staying OP, but I just don't feel like working out. I wonder if it's the weather, or maybe that I need to switch up what I'm doing? It's a little early in the game to feel like this though, I'm worried. I just need to get up and do it!...and yet here I sit. Ugh.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

hey! i've had that happen too, so don't fret! just try doing something else and that should help. i used to use the stationary bike everyday and i just go so bored of it. so i tried doing some exercise videos and i got my momentum back again. and if you take one day off it won't hurt you. so if you absolutely don't feel like it tonight, just relax!! and that's a really cute picture of you guys, you're a cute couple :)

Amanda said...

Thanks! I think so too ;)