February 6, 2007

Ugh

Tonight sucked. There's been a blizzard raging here since Sunday and Jason hasn't been able to get into work until today. I got use to having dinner at 5:00 and working out at 8:00. He works 8am-8pm so I usually wait until he gets home to have dinner with him when he's working. I tried to workout before he got home but it didn't pan out the way I had planned and I only got in 20 minutes on the elliptical before he got home. So we had dinner and then I tried to finish up my workout. I wanted to cover the points I had eaten today so I needed to do another 25 minutes on the elliptical and my 100 crunches. After 2 minutes I was exhausted and wanted to give up. After 5 minutes I felt like I was going to be sick. But Jason kept encouraging me to go on and I managed to get into a bit of a groove and did 30 minutes. (Thanks honey!) Then I had to get down on the floor for the crunches, oi! I laid down and all I wanted to do was close my eyes. I did the 100 crunches, it took a little longer than usual but I did them. I usually feel great after working out but tonight I just feel tired and icky. No more working out at 10pm or right after dinner.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

aw, sorry you didn't feel well last night. i know how you feel, i've done that before and so didn't feel like exercising. i can't believe that you still pushed through and did it all!!! you have got some awesome willpower girl!!!!!! it helps to have a supportive husband doesn't it? have a great night sweetie!