February 19, 2007
Weigh In #3
This sucks! I weighed in at 171.2 this morning. I know, I know, I DID lose this week, but on Saturday and Sunday I was at 170.9, ugh! I know that's not much of a difference but it feels like it is. I didn't make my little goal this week, that's disappointing, but I have no one to blame but myself. I ate far too many flex points and took two days off from working out. *Sigh* And then there's TOM. I'm feeling kind of down, no doubt from my lacklustre performance this week and some topsy-turvy hormones. Oh well, dust it off and focus on the week at hand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
aw, sorry you're bummed about your wi. i know exactly what you are going through, i had the same thing a couple of weeks ago. i did really good and then ended up sts! you're probably just building up some muscle and burning fat. i've found that if i don't exercise the day before my wi, it's better. and getting tom the first time since before you got pregnant, ugh, that sucks!!! i know exactly how you feel about just wanting to get pregnant again to stop it from coming, LOL!!! i'm really anxious to try that granita now!!!! have a great night :)
p.s. i like the new look!!
scales are evil but i'm sure you'll be under 170 in no time... :o)
Post a Comment