Lilianna and I have our first playdate today. I'm a member of Wee Welcome, the only member in Kincardine until recently. There are a lot of new people moving to the area as Jason's work is expanding and they've hired a whole bunch of people, anyways, this girl sent me a message through wee welcome asking to get together and so I called her and we're going to get together today and let her 11 moth old Alexis and Lily play. It's nice to finally be able to get Lily interacting with other girls, most of the babies at our playgroup are boys! Anyways, I'd better go get ready for the real estate agent, a clean house sells better!
Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:
that's so exciting! that looks like a nice house!!
that play date sounds like fun! hope you had a good time!
Post a Comment