So, today I've put in 17 minutes on the elliptical so far, Lily woke up from her nap a little earlier than expected. I plan to do more while watching Ugly Betty/Grey's Anatomy/Men in Trees tonight. Thursday is my TV-aholic night! (Why can't they spread the good shows around so there's something I can relax and watch every night?) My WW inspiration buddy Amanda (this could get confusing!) is trying to do 100 sit-ups a night and I think I'm going to give that a try too! I used to do about 50 a night so this will be quite a jump for me, but I figure if I vary them a bit it won't be too hard.

I had my wonderfully supportive husband Jason take a "Before" picture of me. I chose to do it in the most unflattering, unforgiving outfit I own, my workout clothes. Ah pregnancy, love the end product, hate the side-effects! Hopefully in a few months I'll look VERY different in this outfit! My goal is 130lbs, I haven't been that since my first year of college but I was very comfortable at that size. I'm not 100% sure what my starting weight is or what it is now as I have a super cheap Ikea scale that's not accurate, but I've ordered a very expensive one that tracks weight, body fat, BMI and hydration levels (not sure how that works!) so when I get it I'll post my starting weight...gulp!
I'd better go and take care of some house cleaning and food journalling while Lily's napping or it'll never get done! Think happy weightloss thoughts for me!

4 comments:
YAY!!!! i'm so glad that you decided to do a blog!!! there are so many wonderful ladies that will support you and give you encouragement!!! i've added you to my list of daily reads so i'll be checking in lots!!! have a wonderful day, girl!!!
you may think it's horrible but be THANKFUL for that before picture!
i regret not taking a proper one and soon enough you will look NOTHING like it, trust me!
good luck :)
HEY
Welcome to blog land!!
It has really helped me get to my goal and stick with the WW program..
All the best!
Blogging is definitely helping me with my weight loss journey so far even though I've only been OP for a little less than a month.
Welcome to the club and best of luck with your weight loss. I just had a baby 6 months ago and can relate with you big time!
Post a Comment