you look great!!! i totally agree that you look happier and a lot more confident! i think you should do a comparison of the same outfit so we can see the difference! i can notice a difference in your face, your cheekbones are more pronounced! and you hips look slimmer. looking sexy girl!!!!
Haha, yay for smiles! You're definitely looking nice and slim in the hips and waist, woo! I'm with Amanda though, you should take a picture in the original outfit as well :)
I thought about it, but since I haven't really lost that much yet, I was gonna wait for my 10% loss to do that. This pic was just a little pick-me-up after my not so good weigh in. :)
I swore I'd never be the fat mom that embarrasses her kids. But here I am. I did this once before after my first daughter was born but for some reason I thought I could eat my way through my second, third and fourth pregnancies and it would all come off easy-peasy again... nope. I'm struggling to find time and motivation to take care of myself, like most moms. Follow me on my journey to single digit size pants!
4 comments:
you look great!!! i totally agree that you look happier and a lot more confident! i think you should do a comparison of the same outfit so we can see the difference! i can notice a difference in your face, your cheekbones are more pronounced! and you hips look slimmer. looking sexy girl!!!!
Haha, yay for smiles! You're definitely looking nice and slim in the hips and waist, woo! I'm with Amanda though, you should take a picture in the original outfit as well :)
I thought about it, but since I haven't really lost that much yet, I was gonna wait for my 10% loss to do that. This pic was just a little pick-me-up after my not so good weigh in. :)
you can totally tell... keep up the great work! :-)
Post a Comment