
I've tried a couple other Weight Watcher's Smart Ones meals and they were much better than the one I posted about before. I had them for lunch this week and they filled me right up and kept me from snacking in the afternoon. I'm still having problems drinking my water, I'm just never thirsty. I'm like a camel that way :)

I'm having the craziest week, I've been so busy! I've only worked out once this week which I'm not happy about but I guess packing and cleaning is earning me some APs even if I'm not counting them. I've been staying away from the scale so that I don't get discouraged and do something stupid like gorge on chocolate to make myself feel better...which only makes things worse in the long run. I'm hoping for a loss this week but I won't be surprised if I stay the same. Here's hoping that once the house is all ready to sell I'll have some time to get moving again!
2 comments:
Good decision to stay away from the scale! I always say I'm going to do that, but only rarely seem to be able to hold to it. I checked after my workout yesterday and was up 1.2 pounds! In three days! AAAAGHHHH! So, yes, good for you, just keep hanging in there and doing your thing! Hope the packing's done soon. (Me, I'm just about to start... ugh...)
hey! i haven't tried any of those meals yet, but i'm curios to try them now! i've had a hard time drinking enough water but i find that if i keep a glass near me with half of it full with cold water, it slowly disappears and then i fill it up. i can't stay away from the scale, i'm an addict!!!!
Post a Comment