March 22, 2007

Someone Kick my Butt!, Please!!!!!!

I can not stay OP this week. I'm the queen of excuses this week, it sucks! I know if I want to stay OP I just have to DO IT. But it seems that I keep coming up with reasons not to. Like last night, we had people view the house from 5-6:15 pm and then an offer came in and the real estate agent was coming at 8:00 to present it. That left me with an hour and a half to get Lily fed, bathed and put to bed,have some dinner and clean up. I hadn't taken anything out cause I had no idea what our day would be like so at the last minute we had chicken fingers and rice. Not good, super high in pts. Things like this keep happening this week. Someone, kick my butt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i don't think you need a kick in the butt, i just think you need to take a deep breath and know this chaos will be over - once the house is sold... i'm sure you're super busy so just take one day at a time - is there anyway to plan some meals ahead of time? maybe see what's in the freezer/fridge the night before and make a mental note of what your options are...

today is a new day! :o)

Amanda said...

**kick**

just joking, like jodi said, you've been busy with the house stuff. but now that it's sold (yay!) like will hopefully get back to normal for you!