March 19, 2007

Weigh-In #7

Well, as predicted, I'm up this week, but only .4lbs! I'm so shocked! I thought for sure I'd be up at least 2 lbs, and that's what the scale said I was up Sunday morning. I drank tons of water yesterday and I painted the ceiling in the kitchen and the hallway upstairs and I was sweating, must have burned a ton of calories. (BTW, if you are ever considering painting your textured ceilings, DON'T! It's back-breaking work that's super messy and very time-consuming.) All the work, save for a little house cleaning (and scrubbing a ton of paint off my kitchen floor!), is done now and I can shift my focus back to staying OP this week.

It's amazing, I actually missed working out this week. I have always hated exercise and yet every night I couldn't work out because I was too busy I was disappointed. I guess what I was doing was a lot of exercise, but it didn't feel like it so I felt like I was deprived of my daily adenaline fix. I never thought I'd be *that* person, the person who loved to sweat, but here I am. I have to say that this blog and all your posts keep my spirits up and my motivation high. Thank you all so much!

I hope everyone has a good weigh-in and a great week! Cross your fingers for me that my house sells quickly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

those .4 pounds will come off before you know it, esp. if you're doing all this work around the house... love the pics and your house is very beautiful - i'm sure it will quickly... :o)

Amanda said...

that's awesome that you aren't up as much as you thought, see i told you!!!! i'm glad you're done all that work and can relax a bit now! i know what you mean about "that" person, i never thought i would be addicted to exercising, but i am! i think it's because of how we feel after we do it, it makes us feel great!!!! i hope your showing goes good today!