Well, I'm down 0.7 this week, woo hoo! I was expecting to gain or at the very least to STS. But I lost! I passed the 10lbs lost marker, but I didn't get my star..must be a computer glitch.
I woke up today, the sun was shining, the scale was kind to me, all is right with my world. It's going to be a good week! I'm going to shock my body this week and not touch a single one of my flex points. If I need to eat more I'm going to have to earn APs. I plan to take Lily out for a walk today, the development where we're building is breaking ground today on their model home, which just happens to be the same model as what we're building, so it'll be fun to see some work starting so I can see what it'll be like with our house. I'm going to hop on the good ol' elliptical tonight too and do at least 40 minutes and then follow that up with some crunches.
Here's my menu for today:
Breakfast - 1c All-Bran Guardian w/ 3/4c 1% milk and 2 pcs WW toast w/ light Becel 5.5 pts
Snack - apple 1 pt
Lunch - cucumber sandwich (2 pcs ww bread, 6 slices cucumber, 1 tbsp light Miracle Whip) and 1 100 Calorie Bag Doritos 4 pts
Snack - 1 bag Chocolate Drizzle Crispy Delights 2 pts
5pm Snack - 1 low sodium V8 shot and carrots & celery w/ 1/8 c. dip 0.5 pt
Dinner - 4 oz. Pork Tenderloin w/ 2 tbsp BBQ sauce, rice and roasted veggies 9 pts
Total= 22pts
Have a great OP day everyone!
March 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
congrats on the loss!!!! you get the star when you click on the graph, it's on there. that's exciting about the model breaking ground, i remember when they were building the houses next to ours, it was so exciting!!! your menu looks yummy!!!
Post a Comment