Well I'm having a pretty good week. Two nights ago I was bored and decided to try on some stuff. I pulled out the stack of jeans I haven't fit into since about 5 months before I got pregnant. I tried on pair after pair and half of them fit! The other half are all single digit sizes so I'm not surprised or even disappointed by that cause I know I'll get there soon! A few shirts I couldn't button over my chest a month ago fit now too! That one is a wee bit sad cause I've lost a LOT of boob, I was always small on top and when I gained weight they got bigger too so it's sad to see them leave, but I won't dwell, small or big I'm still attractive to my hubby:)
TMI?
So last night I was eyeing the rack of lingerie I own and haven't worn in 2 years as the largest size I own is a medium (mostly smalls cause I didn't feel like wearing lingerie when I was bigger so I never bought any in Large and not many in medium) and decided after a glass of wine I was brave enough to try them on too. The mediums fit perfectly and I could even get into the smalls without them being uber-tight or getting stuck at my shoulders when I took them off. The smalls didn't sit quite how they'e supposed to, but it won't be long now!
There was a time in College (my first year) where I was about 137lbs and I felt so fantastic and sexy. Guys were always checking me out and I exuded confidence. I want to get back there. That's my goal. I'll consider myself a success at WW if I get to that point even if I don't hit the number on the scale I'm aiming for. Not that I'm going to give up mind you, I'm very determined to get to that particular number, but after a baby and 7 years that number might be a little unrealistic. Only time will tell!
Stickin' to it!
I've been sticking to my plan this week, no flex so far. I hopped on the scale this morning and I was already at 162.5 so that was exciting. I've been planning out my days the night before and that's working great! I've also been taking lily out walking every day, I love this weather! I can't wait for beach season this year!
I have a mini-goal coming up, 10% by Easter, I'm about 5 lbs out and I have a week and a bit to go. It's the first mini-goal I set for myself so I'm going to do everything I can to reach it. I think it'll go a long way to boosting my self-confidence and inner-strength. I'm going to try to get in as much activity as I can between now and then. I have friends coming up for a visit this weekend and I know we'll be out walking and sight-seeing a lot so I'm really looking forward to that.
Here's to a great OP day everyone!
March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
those are some pretty awesome nsv's!!!! i'm afaid to open my drawer of lingerie, most of them are size smalls and i don't want to be disappointed! i have a couple of things that still fit but they are stretchy. i told dh that i'm going out to buy something new when i get to goal!!! lol!!!
If I can wiggle into my smalls without needing to be cut out of them, you certainly can fit into yours! Try them on, I'll bet you'll be surprised!
i love trying on clothes and finding out they fit, when at one point they didn't... its like a whole new wardrobe for free! yo are doing great at sticking to your plan, keep up the great work! :o)
Post a Comment