So I said I would be okay with a less-than-stellar weight-in this week...but I lied. But I have a good reason for being disappointed, yesterday I got on the scale and I was 157.9, this morning I was 159.6. Argh! I'm always lower on Sundays! I'm starting to suspect that I "give up" on Sundays since I know my points will reset the next morning so I'm not as careful as to what/how much I'm eating. I dipped into my flex yesterday, by quite a bit. I'm not as vigilant as I should be about tracking on Sundays, also because I know my points will reset. I've got to break this habit! I have no one to blame but myself!
That being said, I'm still super pumped about all the NSV and compliments I've been getting so now I'm even more determined to hit my 10% THIS WEEK! I've set a little challenge for myself to earn 20 APs this week and I'm going to do my best to cut out the junk too. I ate all but the butt of a Mr. Munchy chocolate bunny last week..sigh...chocolate, you are my nemesis! So no flex, lots of APs and I'll only eat 1/2 my APs. I'm also going to try to not work out to cover points I've already eaten, another bad habit cause a lot of the time I can't fit a workout in and then I'm into my flex.
Now I'm off to do some shopping, I wonder how many APs that is....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i WISH shopping counted towards APs, i would so kick butt in that area each week... i guess there's something to be said about older people doing laps around the mall - perhaps we should stop making fun of them... ;o)
congrats on the loss, even if it isn't quite what you wanted! i think you'll be able to reach the 20 ap's this week! if i go shopping and i'm moving around at a leisure walking speed, i count it! it's usually only 1 ap but it helps!
Post a Comment