Well, I'm down a whopping 0.1 lbs...no one to blame but myself. I did a lot of emotional eating yesterday. I knew better but those chocolate cupcakes were the only thing that brightened my day. I hate how much my mood affects my appetite. I wish I was one of those people who LOST their appetite when they were upset instead of it ramping up when I'm depressed. Oh well, a loss is a loss is a loss, right? I'm freezing the rest of the cupcakes and moving on.
Jason is taking me to dinner tonight, that almost never happens! His hockey team is sponsored by a chinese restaurant (which is funny cause Jason hates chinese food) and tonight the owner has closed the restaurant for the team and their families to get together and have dinner. I'm really looking forward to it. I designed their new jerseys and I never got to meet any of them so it should be fun.
As soon as Lily wakes up we're going to go for a walk by the new house and see if the forms are in for the foundation. After that I plan to take her on a hike. There's a whole network of trails right behind our new house that I never knew existed! We're going to go exporing and see where it takes us :)
May 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I had the same kind of "eating my feelings" week last week which resulted in a .8 gain. I too find my inner gobbler when I am stressed. Oh well, it happens and we move on, right. Your new house looks great, how exciting! Enjoy your hike and dinner.
Eileen
congrats on the loss! i know, you're thinking, big deal! but it's better than a .1 gain, right? have fun on your dinner, who's babysitting? and those trails look so fun! i wish we had something like that here!
I understand the emotional demons, I ate the better part of a bag of salt and vinegar chips today, sigh! lol. But have recommitted to back to basics tomorrow.
Congrats on the loss...I was up 0.2 last wi....lol
Hi! I just started reading today!
I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but at least it;s .1lbs down and not up, right? I've been struggling with the scale going up instead of down, so I would be ecstatic with even a small loss like that!
Thanks for the words of encouragement ladies!
Dinner was fantastic by the way, mostly cause I didn't have to cook it!
And the trails are so neat, two feet in and it was so quiet and peaceful. Lots of bunnies and babbling brooks, I'm hooked. I even ran a bit uphill, it felt great!
Post a Comment