I've decided to start the Wendie Plan tomorrow. I'm not losing much and my discipline has gone out the window. I'm hoping for two things to happen: 1. Get my head back into the program and refocus to make my next mini-goal and 2. Lose more than .1lbs next week! I know this week's weigh-in will suck as TOM is visiting and I've indulged "his" sweet-tooth a little too much this past week (who knew 3 chocolate covered graham crackers were 5 pts! Argh!). I feel HUGE and squishy. :) The fact that it's sweltering here and will be all weekend is helping to curb my appetite, although it is making it less enticing to workout. I'm going to plan out my days the night before so that I don't even have to think about it, just print it off and stick it on the fridge. Tomorrow is grocery day so I'll stock up on the veggies and fruit and drink enough water to flood a small town. Hopefully I'll see the fruits of my labour in 2 weeks.
No progress with the house yet. Not impressed. I thought for sure the foundation would be poured by now, the hole has been dug for a week now and in an email from the site planner she wrote that they'd be framing next week, but I can't see how that's possible with nothing to frame on top of. Jason has made me promise that I won't walk by the house everyday anymore, just once a week cause apparently I'm driving him crazy. Guess I have to map out a new route for me and Lily's walks :) Or maybe explore more of the trails. Jason and I took Lily and it was great! It was so quiet and peaceful and we had a great time looking for bunnies and chipmunks. I love that one of the trails runs along the river that is right at the back of our new property. It'll be fun exploring all the trails as Lily gets older.
Have a good weekend everybody!
May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
i'm debating starting wendie too cause i just don't have the structure i need right now. sorry your house isn't moving along like you wanted, that must be frustrating.
good luck with wendi, its a great plan for shaking things up! :o)
I tried Wendie but it was during my half assed ww effort so I'm back to my "calculated" points now for a couple of weeks. Good luck to you :)
Good luck on the Wendi Plan, I hear it works well for those that hit a plateau!
TOM always sucks, it sucks to the see the gain, and having to wait for 2 weeks to see any loss again..ugh!
Post a Comment