June 25, 2007
All signs point to "NO!"
Someone or something really doesn't want me to run tonight. Just as I was about to leave on my run this evening, Lily woke up screaming. I went in to check on her and she was really congested. I suctioned her nose and it was all blood. I see blood and I panic so we took her to Emerg and proceeded to wait there for an hour to see the doctor. I guess it might seem to have been a wasted trip for a bloody nose but she's had cold and ear infection symptoms all weekend and I tried to get her an appointment with her doctor today and she couldn't see her. So anyways, a throat and nose infection diagnosis later we headed home. I put Lily back down to bed and then headed out on my run, for the second time. In the driveway, while stretching, I attempted to turn on my iPod with no luck. The battery was dead. I came in the house to charge it and was going to head out with just a watch when Jason said "I don't think you're supposed to run tonight." and I decided that he might be right. Maybe there was a reason things kept happening to keep me from running tonight. Call me kooky but but for whatever reason I am being told not to go out and I heard it loud and clear. Thanks for looking out for me Gran.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You know somedays things just aren't meant to happen for a reason! I agree with your decision not to go, you probably would've ended up pulling something.
Hope Lily feels better soon!
I totally agree with you!! :) Sometimes things are just not meant to be.
I hope Lily is OK soon. I would have freaked out too when I saw blood.
Post a Comment