Yay, yay, yay, yay, yay! I'm down 2.6!!! Woo hoo! The running is finally starting to show. I also did what the quiz suggested and bumped up to 24 pts/day and it was a lot easier to stick to my daily points and not use my flex. I find that once I hit flex points I go way over board. I retook the points quiz today since I went below 160 and it dropped me down to 23 so we'll see how that goes.
I ran again on Saturday night and it was fine. No pain and I finished and felt great. Not sure what I did on wednesday but I know I changed my stride a bit so I was taking smaller steps. Seems to have worked.
I'm a little worried cause I'm heading back to Ottawa this week for Lily's 1st birthday. The last trip got me into trouble. But I have a plan and I'm gonna stick to it. A long walk everyday and I'll be bringing my runners and my iPod so I can run. I read last night that a strawberry daiquiri has as many calories as a piece of chocolate cake, so I'm really gonna watch my summer beverage intake when we hit the patios.
We're headed to the beach today so Lily can try out the lake for the first time. Have a great day everyone!
June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I *always* find that the 2nd day of the week is the hardest. I have NO idea why it happens that way but I've noticed it every week!!
You'll be FINE in Ottawa! :) Good for you for doing what the quiz said - I know how hard it is to not use all those Flex at once. Once I start I can't seem to stop!
Sarah
Congrats on the loss....wooo hoo!
Send some of your skinny vibes my way! haha.
Post a Comment