September 4, 2007

Family photo

my mom, my sister, Lilianna, my dad, Jason and I


My mom and her brothers and sisters are making a calendar for my grandparents for xmas (my mom has 11 siblings. 12 kids, 12 months, it works perfectly, every family gets a month) and so we had a family picture taken and I can't choose which one to send in...what do you all think?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

i think i like the 2nd one cause lily is with you guys but they are both great!!! you have a beautiful family!

Heather said...

I agree with Amanda.

Anonymous said...

yea, i vote for the 2nd one too... what a great, family photo and what a great idea for the holidays... hard to believe its a little more than 3 months away! yikes! :-o

eurydice said...

#2 - i like how your daughter is sitting with you and you husband - so cute!

Sarah ♥ said...

I like #2, too. And what a lovely idea for your family :)