September 4, 2007

Haven't fallen off the face of the earth!

I just got back from 2 loooooooong weeks in Ottawa. After Lily's christening and my cousin's wedding and countless hours of shopping I am exhausted! I'm actually sick of shopping... shocking, I know! I've been avoiding my blog for other reasons though, I've been a very bad WWer these past couple of weeks.

Hope everyone is doing well, now that I'm settled back in at home (for a wee bit as the packing has to start sooner than later) I can check up and see how everyone's doing!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

congrats (again)!!!!!!! i am the same way, i really need to reign in my eating. i'm afraid of how much i might gain! we'll help keep each other accountable!!!

Heather said...

wow, congrats!!! You must be so excited. Keep posting, I love reading about expectant mother stuff :)

Sarah ♥ said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! oooh, that's wonderful, Amanda!! Keep posting, I'll be reading!