I went running on Friday night!!! Running in the snow/slush is VERY different than running in the summer. With every step I took I wondered if it would be the one where I'd end up on my butt, but I managed to stay vertical. I took Saturday off to recuperate ( I was so excited when I got home I forgot to stretch) and I was going to go tonight but I was xmas shopping all day and I'm beat. Tomorrow I'll go out again. The cold air was refreshing and the still night was very peaceful, I loved every minute of it!
December 9, 2007
Yay me!
I went running on Friday night!!! Running in the snow/slush is VERY different than running in the summer. With every step I took I wondered if it would be the one where I'd end up on my butt, but I managed to stay vertical. I took Saturday off to recuperate ( I was so excited when I got home I forgot to stretch) and I was going to go tonight but I was xmas shopping all day and I'm beat. Tomorrow I'll go out again. The cold air was refreshing and the still night was very peaceful, I loved every minute of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yay you!
I'm not a runner, but if I was I don't think I could handle the winter thing! Good for you for not letting it stop you! :)
look at you!!! WTG Amanda!! You rock :)
Post a Comment