Wow, have I ever been busy the past 2 weeks! I haven't even had a chance to weigh myself, but I know it's not good. I asked Santa for a new body this year...wonder if the big guy will help me out? I love Christmas but sometimes I feel like I have one too many obligations; one too many Christmas cards to make, one too many presents to buy for difficult people to shop for, one too many... well you get the picture. I think the week between Christmas and New Year should be declared statutory holidays so everyone has a chance to recover! I haven't been trying hard enough lately to make myself a priority. I'll put that on my To Do list...
December 4, 2007
I'm still here
Wow, have I ever been busy the past 2 weeks! I haven't even had a chance to weigh myself, but I know it's not good. I asked Santa for a new body this year...wonder if the big guy will help me out? I love Christmas but sometimes I feel like I have one too many obligations; one too many Christmas cards to make, one too many presents to buy for difficult people to shop for, one too many... well you get the picture. I think the week between Christmas and New Year should be declared statutory holidays so everyone has a chance to recover! I haven't been trying hard enough lately to make myself a priority. I'll put that on my To Do list...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Phew...glad to you're okay! I think many of us have that holiday shopping dilema...those tough family members that seem impossible to find the right gift for...yikes.
Three cheers for holdiay recovery!
Post a Comment