January 21, 2008

Weigh-In #...I've lost count!

So I weighed in at -0.3 from my last WI, so I'm happy about that cause I only got back on track yesterday! I'm still OP today and feeling good about it. Usually by now I would have eaten a whole days worth of points but not today!

Here's my plan:

Breakfast

1 c. Special K
3/4 c 1% milk
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 cup coffee
1/3tbsp sugar
1 tbsp FF French Vanilla Coffee Mate
= 6pts

Lunch
1 c. homemade beef & veggie stew
1 pc. bread
1/2 tsp. Light Becel
= 5.5 pts

Dinner
4oz. Salmon
1/2 cup rice
steamed veggies
1/2 tsp. Light Becel
= 8 pts.

Snacks
1/2 c. 1% milk
1 chocobran muffin
1 c. cherries
1 carrot
=5 pts.

Grand total= 24.5 pts. which leaves me with 0.5 pts left if I want a few more cherries or maybe some strawberries

Jason's supposed to bring my elliptical in from the garage today, it was unloaded out there when we moved in and hasn't made it into the house yet... guess I wasn't anxious to see it and be reminded how far off the wagon I've fallen. Once that's in here I should start to see some improvement.

Have a good WI everyone!

No comments: