January 20, 2008

Okay, so...

...I didn't run today, but in my defence it looked like this outside...


I don't feel so guilty when it's -23 degrees and the weather causes a 100 car pile up on HWY 400. But I DID manage to stay OP today for the first time in months! Ate only my 25 pts, no flex, ate all my veggie/fruit servings, drank all my water and milk and took my multi-vitamin. I did so well that after dinner I still had 4.5 pts left so I helped myself to a Chocobran muffin and a glass of ice-cold milk, what a great way to end the day! My first NSV in a series of many I hope! 1 meal at a time :)

2 comments:

John Rambo's Wife said...

Amanda, thank you so much for your comment on my blog. It was really encouraging to read that AND that you support me with PC too. WOW! You're really cool, you know that? Oh, and your girl is getting so cute! I can't believe how much she has grown and changed in the last year! I'm sure the time is going fast for you too.

Amanda said...

great job on staying op, even if you didn't go for a run (i completely understand why you didn't, it's been crappy out!)