February 21, 2008

Biting my nails

I'm so nervous about WI tomorrow. Oh yeah, did I mention I moved my WIs to Friday? I made the change last week as I was always eating a ton of points on the weekends and my Monday morning WIs were depressing. This way I weigh-in, splurge on the weekend and have a whole week to turn it around. That being said I'm still nervous. I've been good about staying OP this week, really the first time I've managed to accomplish this since I miscarried and went off the wagon hardcore, but I'm finishing out the week having used up all but 3 of my flex which is something I don't like doing. I try to not use more than half usually. I guess I'll see if my plan to switch to Fridays pays off tomorrow morning...

1 comment:

meredi said...

Good luck Amanda; I'm sure it'll be just fine! Maybe using more flex than normal will actually be a jolt to your system! :)