February 16, 2008

The "ME" List

To do for myself this month:

1. Workout EVERY day. (when I take days off I lose focus, so I know where my weakness lies) so far so good

2. Start a nightly skin regimen (and stick to it). I'm not getting any younger! started!

3. Drink lots of water. trying

4. Go tanning. I know, that's a strange one, but it makes me happy, all the warmth and upbeat music and the smell of the lotion, love it all. I suspect I suffer from S.A.D. been once and have 2 more appt's booked

5. Spend more "quality" time with my husband... I'm not explaining that one ;)

6. Stick to my goals. I saw a bathing suit I think I can actually pull off (after I lose 15lbs, it's super hot and very hollywood glamourous) so I'm focused!

That seems like enough for this month!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I love tanning too and also think I suffer from SAD...done moderately I think it does me more good than harm :)

Good Me goals, keep it up :)