March 19, 2008

Weigh-In #44 - Yay! I owe it all to Cadbury :)

GOOD JOB! You've recorded a weight loss since you last stepped on the scale! Big round of applause to you.

Looks like WW has written some new material, I've never received this response to weigh-in before! I was down 1.6lbs thank you very much. I don't know how I managed to do it, I didn't work out at all as my knee was still giving me a lot of grief (I've worn my Crocs religiously all week and it feels 100% better today), I ate not 1 but 2 full size Caramilks this week, TOM started on weigh-in day, and I didn't track squat. All hail the power of chocolate! LOL

I'm taking it as a total fluke and I'm back on the elliptical today! If my road wasn't so muddy I'd go for a run today, but last time I tried that my Asics got trashed and it took me forever to clean them.

Hope everyone's having a good week!

No comments: