July 9, 2008

4 Month Bump

Well, the first 4 months have passed with little drama. This pregnancy is the complete opposite to Lily. I'm feeling pretty good these days, I don't *need* my afternoon nap anymore, and nothing makes me feel queasy these days...unfortunately. It seems like I'm bursting at the seams already, they say you pop earlier with second (third, fourth, etc...) pregnancies than you do with your first but this is ridiculous! I looked back at pictures from my first pregnancy and I look closer to how I looked at 6 months than 4. I'm still not 100% convinced there isn't 2 babies in there!


Hopefully I can get back into the swing of things shortly after the birth and get back on WW. I know motivation will be hard because I'm due late December but I'm determined to get back to where I was last summer, and beyond that eventually.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think you look great and have such a healthy glow! enjoy it to the fullest (no pun intended)... :o)

Heather said...

awww...you look so great!!!

I'm glad you're feeling good too :)

Amanda said...

you look awesome! i agree though, i popped much sooner this time around than my 2nd and my 1st. i looked 6 months pregnant at 3 months! lol! i'm glad you're feeling good!

Amazon Alanna said...

You look adorable! I'm so glad that you're sharing pics with us...I've missed the blog.

I know what you mean about getting back to WW once the little one comes...I told DH that I would probably ask my doc when I can go back about 5 seconds after giving birth. I miss it.