June 2, 2008

So I've been keeping a secret...

I'm pregnant again!


I haven't been posting much lately cause I didn't know what to say! I didn't want to be lying saying I was OP and I didn't want to say I was so far off course and not be able to say why. I'm 3 months along now so this baby is due to arrive on December 20th. All is well except for the nausea and fatigue but that means the baby is doing well so I can't complain too much. 6 more weeks and we find out if it's a boy or girl!

I'm doing my best not to go TOO crazy and it helps that sweets make me the most nauseous so I've been steering clear of those. If I can stay close to what I gained in my last pregnancy I'll be happy.

Hope I haven't lost everyone!

4 comments:

Amazon Alanna said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! And, frankly, it's nice to know that there is another WW junkie out there who can't be OP because of being preggo!

Anonymous said...

congrats! reminds me of 'knocked-up' when they had about 20 sticks, trying to find ONE that said it was negative... ;o)

i'll still read your blog, don't worry! :o)

Amanda said...

congrats amanda (again!!) i'm so happy for you guys! and it's nice to have it all out in the open now, isn't it! i can't wait to see what you guys are having! hope you feel better soon, that nausea sucks!

Heather said...

awww...congrats!!!!