September 5, 2008
The 5 month bump
I'm feeling pretty good these days. I don't need to nap everyday anymore thank god. I was getting nothing done there for a while. I was doing really well with my weight gain too until we went on vacation for 2.5 weeks. I came back and was up 7.5lbs!!! We drove from Kincardine, to Ottawa, to Pembroke, back to Otttawa, to Sudbury, to Sault Ste. Marie and back home to Kincardine. There was a lot of eating on the road and most of it was fast food so I knew there would be a bit more than my usual 2-3 lbs but I was so shocked it was that much. The weight I am now is the weight I was at about 7-8 months with Lily so I'm getting worried about where I'll top out. I can't "stop" eating so I know I'm gonna put more on but I'm trying to counteract the past 3 weeks and I'm eating better. I'm looking ahead to when I have to lose all this weight an I can feel the pain already!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
No worries...you look great!
Post a Comment