

It looks like Jason's going to be severely outnumbered... we're most likely having another little girl! All those cute outfits Lily fit into for only a few weeks will get to be used again.At 22 weeks she was measuring at 1 pound and her heartbeat is 152 bpm so she's a healthy little girl!

1 comment:
I love your baby pics. It is so fun to have them and see that there really is a baby in there! I keep forgetting how close our due dates are!! We could be having babies at the same time for all we know. Its also great to know that you are thinking of WW after the baby (I read in the previous post) That is my goal too. We can be 'after baby buddies' :) And the whole gaining 7.5 pounds while on vacation...I gained at least that between weeks 19-21. I'm scared to step on the scale again. Oooppps. Sorry this is long. Just wanted to say 'hi' and that I was thinking of you!
Post a Comment