January 3, 2009

Back on the Weightloss Wagon

I'm back, and I'm kicking off 2009 with a re-commitment to WW. I had a beautiful baby girl and now it's time to get my body, energy and positive self-image back.

I rejoined WW on January 2nd weighing 197lbs (gasp!) but considering I hit 216lbs the week I gave birth (December 4th to be exact) I'm not doing too bad. My WW goal is to get to 140lbs. So that's 57 lbs...yikes! I'm breastfeeding so that'll help and I'm buying a treadmill so I can start running asap. Finding time to track will be hard but as long as I can get to it at some point every day I'll be fine. I get 37pts daily and I'm finding it hard to eat all the points, I just don't have time, I rarely get to finish a meal these days. I definitely plan to not eat my APs and I probably won't need my flex.

I'm super pumped about getting started.

Now to try to get some sleep before Emily wakes up looking for her midnight snack!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Welcome back to the weight watchers wagon gal!

Amazon Alanna said...

Holy crap...I weight 217 the week I gave birth to Alexander (born Aug 4th) and I now weight 197 and am recommitting to WW. I think it's a sign that I need to read your blog more often....

Amanda said...

Welcome back! I'm sorry i haven't been here in a while, totally forgot you went private!