January 7, 2009

Strange Doing's at weightwatchers.ca

So as I said I restarted my online membership at ww.ca this week and something really bizarre happened.

I have joined WW twice in the past, back in 2004 when I was trying to lose some weight before my wedding and again in 2007 after Lily was born. I used the same profile/account both times. When I re-registered under that account this time all went well... until it came time to input what I had eaten that day. All my favourites were different, a lot of stuff I knew I had inputted last time were missing. When I went to put in a slice of Jason's homemade pizza and the recipe was missing I knew something was up cause I fiddled with that recipe so many times last go-round as Jason worked at perfecting it. I was a little annoyed as now I'd have to rebuild that recipe, so I went into the recipe builder section and all of my recently (2007) inputted recipes were missing! Argh! So I started to cruise around my account looking at everything when I noticed my starting weight was set at 162 so I clicked the graph and low and behold, it said I started in 2004 and had lost 28lbs (I didn't give myself enough time to lose the 42 I had wanted to lose before the wedding) and then from my wedding date till now it was just one looooooong straight steady line up to my current weight with no points in between.

*Blink Blink*

Everything I had done in 2007 had vanished and it had reverted to my 2004 settings! ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! So I reset my starting weight and goals, and I'm slowly putting in my favourite recipes and foods, which is soooo time consuming and for someone who doesn't have a lot of free time on her hands it's not going so well. Tracking has gone out the window this week as I work to make my account accurate. I need the ease of point and click right now so I figured I'd just work at getting to that point first instead of tracking one or two things a day cause that's all I have time for.

I don't know what happened, why their server has chosen to ignore my last effort but I'm not a happy camper.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I had a problem with online too, it seems like a lot of foods that i used and had in my favs in 2007 were gone too. they got rid of a lot of foods, weird!