I still don't have my treadmill which is a little upsetting. It's around the corner at my friend's house (whom I bought it off of as she bought it, used it 3 times, and realized she hates running with a burning passion) and I can't seem to get it to my basement. First we couldn't find a vehicle big enough to bring it over. So her husband took it apart and now it fits into our SUV, and the plan was for Jason to pick it up today on the way to a superbowl party, but he had dental surgery yesterday and his doctor told him no physical exertion of any kind until they take his stitches out next week, and since the treadmill weighs somewhere between 200-300lbs, I have to wait another week. Argh. It is far too cold for me to run outside (I get runners asthma when I run in cold weather) so I'm pretty anxious to get it.
In the meantime I'm cleaning my house like a crazy person trying to catch up after doing nothing for weeks, and if I burn off some calories in the process, all the better!

1 comment:
way to go!! i'm very jealous, cause when i breastfeed, i usually gain! lol!
hope you get your treadmill soon!
Post a Comment