March 13, 2009

Back on the boards and losing weight baby!

So last Tuesday I got on the scale and I was right back where I was 2 months ago. Argh! I have been half-assing it for too long. So I sat down and tracked what I had already eaten that day and made a plan for the rest of the day. Then I made a plan for the next day, and the next day I followed that plan. And then I just kept going until this morning when I got on the scale and I was down 2.9Lbs!!! Not bad for 3.5 days!

I jumped back onto the boards too cause those ladies will keep you straight, there's no bullsh!tting them, there's no excuses, just lots of support and help and encouragement.

I'll be blogging more regularly now as I've put myself back on the list. I want to be a good roll model for my girls, a fun and self-confident wife to my husband, and an all-around MILF to everyone!

Now to go chug a whole heckuva lot of water, I need to get a litre and a half in before bed. Something tells me I'll be up a few times in the night :)

No comments: