Well, I had a 1.7lbs loss this week and I don't deserve it. I started doing the Shred and it was going really well for a while, and then around Day 5 I started getting really sore knees. Then I missed a day due to my hubby dragging me around on errands all day. I got back into it another 4 days and then I just couldn't take the pain anymore. By the time 9pm comes around I can barely walk :(
I really enjoy the Shred but I'm not sure I can do it. I'm going to take a few days off and see if my knees improve.
In the mean time my eating is not so good. I allowed myself a bit of chocolate and now I can't stop. I also have stopped weighing it cause I don't even want to know how much I've eaten, so with no weighing comes no tracking...not good.
I got out with the girls for a walk today so I'm gonna sit here and track everything I've eaten today and put in my APs after I plot my route on mapmyrun.com to see how far I went.
I HAVE got to get this under control. I don't know why I lost my motivation when I had 2 really good weigh-ins in a row...
April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Congrats on the loss...I'm sure all the work you've been doing makes you totally deserve the loss!
Move on, start tracking and you'll be earning more losses in no time!
Instead of having it be a 30 day shred, how about a 45 or 60 day shred. That should help, or am I delusing myself...
Post a Comment