BUT
Today I change! I know, I know, I've said this before. But this time I'm truly fed up! I bought "fat pants" after I had Emily cause I couldn't take putting on maternity pants anymore and now they're getting tight! WTF! I bought them to wear for maybe a month, now it's been 2 and they're getting to be too small on me???? Yikes!
But I have a plan. I bought EA Sports's Active for my Wii and I've done day 1 and 2 so far of the 30 Day Challenge (I'm on day 3 today and it's a rest day) and I'm loving it! It could use more of a cool down, I really don't think 30 seconds of walking is an adequate cool down routine for 30 minutes of circuit training, but other than that it was well worth the money. I'm also out walking with the girls more regularly now that the weather is nicer.
I'm trying to make better food choices although this has proven to be the harder thing to do. I got used to eating whatever I wanted when I was pregnant and it's a hard habit to break! I likes my chocolate! But tbis is where the 20pt challenge comes in. It was started by Runny (on the GDT) and basically this is how it goes:
+1pt for every 1/2 hour of activity (treadmill, walk, cleaning the house, Wii)
+1pt for salad with lean protein as a meal.
+1 for 6-8 glasses of water a day
- 1pt for anything fried, pizza, or anything that is junk food.
- 1pt for any coke, alcoholic beverage, iced tea etc... (sugary drink)
When I get to 20 pts I get to reward myself with a manicure/pedicure! Then the pts reset to 0 and I start all over again with a new reward.
So far I have 10/20 pts! Halfway there!
I have a ton of motivation, the challenges, my friend's wedding this summer, my husband, and my two biggest reasons to get healthier, my girls.
Wish me luck!

3 comments:
I like the point system you've got going there...I might have to join you on that one.
Alexander is 10 months old and my weight loss has been stagnant for months....I think I will find some motivation here, though. :)
I forgot to mention how beautiful your daughters are!
Glad to see you back again! Don't feel too bad about gaining the weight back, I did it about a billion times! That point thing sounds like fun! and I can't believe how big your girls are getting!!! So cute!
Post a Comment