July 11, 2009

Weigh-In - Lowest weight so far!!!

YA-FREAKIN'-HOO! I finally crept down past my previous post-partum lowest weigh-in from way back on April 10th. Down -1.8 this week which puts me at 188.9!!!!

Got back on track food wise, went back to weighing, measuring and tracking everything, making better choices and hopped back on the Wii. Not sure what sparked my new drive but I'm going with it!

In other news...

We've been having a lot of fun lately on our new patio. We had company (my mom, aunt, cousin and her friend) come to stay last week and we enjoyed some great low-fat grilling...



yummy grilled chicken & veggies

Sundried Tomato, Goat Cheese and Basil stuffed Chicken Breasts with Rice and Grilled Asparagus

...and some other not-so-low-fat treats...

s'mores!

... but I'm tracking everything and staying in my daily points. Haven't even touched my flex which is crazy since I'm down 10pts (as per my last post). I struggled the first 2 days with feeling ravenous but I'm better now. That's not to say I'm not hungry, but I'm no longer bitchy and complaining constantly about how I'm starving :)

I'm feeling like I'm 100% committed right now. Even today, when I *cheated* and had a PB & J sandwich for lunch even though I didn't have the pts for it based on what my dinner plan was, instead of being disappointed in myself or blowing the rest of the day cause I figured it was already "ruined" I just adjusted what I'm having for dinner so that I stayed OP for the day. And I'm pretty proud of myself for it! Onward and downward!

I hope everyone gets out to enjoy the weekend!


1 comment:

Amazon Alanna said...

Yay for you! Nice job with the PB&J situation, too.

Like you say, onward and downward...