July 7, 2009

Whoops! Keep forgetting to blog!

Blogging is always on my "To-Do" list and it always seems to get pushed down the list below laundry, vacuuming, bottle washing, dishes, etc... something for me to work on.

I've been doing okay, no great strides but pretty steady loss. I'll update my weigh-ins on the side bar for the full recap. This week I was down -0.9lbs which is pretty good considering that my mom, aunt, cousin and cousin's friend were here for almost a week (lots of cocktails and chocolate fondue) and my darling Lilianna had her 3rd birthday complete with party and cake. Mmmmm cake. Where was I? Oh yeah, so I'm not thrilled but I'm not disappointed either. Someone managed to snap a picture of me, with my own camera which almost never happens (cause I don't allow it!) so this is what I'm looking like these days.

190lbs...ugh

I'm starting a 3 day cleanse today, no sugar, über low-fat. I need to try to kick my sugar habit and shock my system. I weaned Emily a couple of weeks ago so I re-did the personal points quiz and dropped from 37 to 27 pts, oi! It's gonna be a rough week of adjustment!

No comments: