June 12, 2009

Weigh-ins - A Recap

I meant to post my results from last week's WI, but then life got in the way and I forgot. Last week I was down 0.1 lbs. Yep. 0.1 lbs. Moving on.

This week I tried to be very diligent in my tracking and making healthier choices, failed a little at that last one, I had 8 Chips Ahoy on Tuesday (it was a stressful day) and yesterday I had a Mars bar which was way more points than I anticipated. Despite these random acts of stupidity, I was down 2.4 lbs today! Woot woot! I guess my choices at breakfast and lunch compensated for those moments of weakness.

I'm really enjoying my Wii. The EA Sports Active game is awesome, a little buggy at times but for the most part totally worth the cost. I'm getting a pretty thorough workout, I'm fairly sweaty at the end. I like that every day is different without me having to program it that way. And I like the workout my arms and back are getting.

I'm really hoping to have a few big losses to get me down a size or three! I have a bachelorette and a wedding I'd like to look hawt for. I'm thinking a dress something like this for the bachelorette



and something like this for the wedding, but probably not this exact dress cause it's Vera Wang and way more than I'd spend on a dress for a wedding.



I'm planning to try to rack up the APs this week and continue with my healthier eating. The kitchen is stocked, my drive is there, now just to focus and complete my goal.

Have a great OP day!

No comments: