I just can't seem to lock myself into the right frame of mind. My fitness is doing okay but my eating is still out of control. I've had 3/4 of a box of pot of gold over the last 3 days. Damn those chocolates, damn them all to hell.
My friend Julie got engaged Saturday night I really don't want to go to another friend's wedding fat! I have got to up my water intake, cut out the junk and track track track!
All for now, I'm dying of thirst after my run.
Oh, I almost forgot, a note about the look of my blog. It's been all over the place recently and I decided to strip it down tothe bare essentials. No hiding behind frilly backgrounds and cool gadgets.
It's just me. Exposed and out there. So that's what's going on.
Now for water.
December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Amanda- Here it is February and I haven't gotten control of my eating either..I have been getting in a lot of water most days, but that the only forward step I've taken.
What will we ever do with ourselves?
Post a Comment