February 17, 2007

Boo me!

I didn't work out again last night *hanging head in shame*, I wanted to but Lilianna was having a really rough night, she's teething and it was keeping her up. She kept waking up screaming poor thing. She finally got to sleep at 10:00 and by then I was exhausted. Jason and I had our pizza night (and I had another glass of red wine!) and then we snuggled up and watched The Illusionist. Fantastic movie! I highly recommend it. So I'm going to put in some extra effort today and workout twice to make up for it. I got on the scale this morning (which I rarely do between weigh-ins) and I'm soooo close to my goal for this week, I'm gonna try to be really good and drink my water (yech, not a huge fan) and hopefully I'll make it! I took my measurements and I can tell I've already lost inches from when I started. I've noticed I have to keep adjusting my bra smaller and smaller. When I started I was a 38 band size, when I measured I got 34, so that's good! La Senza here I come!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

don't be ashamed for not working out, you've been so good with it, 2 days won't hurt!! plus you have the willpower to be able to get back into it! don't you love when you have to change bra sizes!!!! i was wearing a 38D nursing bra when i started ww and i went for a professional bra fitting and i was for sure expecting to got to a 36C but i went to a 34DD!!!(http://ahomefullofloveww.blogspot.com/2006/12/i-did-it.html). i'll probably have to go for another one soon cause this bra is getting too loose!

Amanda said...

I should go for one of those, not sure where to go though. There is a lingerie store in town, but I doubt if they have anyone working there who would know what they're doing!