February 4, 2007

Nervous about Weigh In

I guess I'm nervous cause I've been working really hard and if I haven't lost I know I'll be disappointed. I've tried to be good today, even though I had to make an ENORMOUS sub for the Super Bowl Party Jason went to I managed not to eat any of it....it looked really good though and I managed to sneak a lot of veggies in there as well as some fat-free deli meat (shhhh, our secret!) :)

All this snow is despressing, all the roads out of town have been closed due to snowsqualls. Even though I had no plans to go anywhere, it's a very isolating feeling. Darn snowbelt! I gotta perk up...I know why I'm like this, I haven't exercised yet! It's amazing how good I feel after I work out. I still have 7.5 pts left for the day which is shocking to me, so maybe I'll treat myself to a chocobran muffin with some chocolate frosting and a glass of milk after my workout. I deserve it!

No comments: