February 5, 2007

Weigh In #1

I did pretty good this week, well actually, the last time I weighed myself was Friday when I got my new scale and between then and now I'm down 2.4lbs! Woo Hoo! There's nothing more motivating than results. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical and my 100 crunches last night and it's getting easier every day. My abs didn't even start burning until crunch #25 or so.

I think I'm going to uncheck that little "Are you a nursing mom?" box in the Personal Points Quiz and lower my points. I'm only breastfeeding 2-3 times a day now and the extra 10 points seems excessive. I went to bed last night with 1.5 points left and I didn't touch my APs for the day.

I made a list of my rewards for my weight loss (none food related!). Here they are:

-10lbs > a trip to Ottawa to see my friends and family
-20lbs > a massage at the Spa
-25Lbs > date night with my hubby
-30Lbs > New hairstyle at the salon
-40Lbs > New Wardrobe!!!

I'm hoping to make it to -10lbs by the end of the month, I'm going to give it my best shot!

Jason was told to stay home from work today, it's too dangerous to drive to work. You know it's bad out when a nuclear power plant is telling the staff who actually run it to stay home. Here's hoping we don't have a power outage!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

hey! sorry i've been mia lately, it's been busy here!!! congrats on the wi, you rock!!!!! those goals sound nice, gives you something to work towards :) i'm sure you'll hit the 10lb by the end of the month. you're doing so awesome and it means a lot to me that you told me i'm inspiring you, cause you're inspiring me too! it helps to have someone that's in the same life stage as me, and who knows what it's like to have young kids. i'm so proud of how you're doing!!!!!! way to go :)

Amanda said...

Aww, thanks! I'm proud of you too!

John Rambo's Wife said...

Congrats on your WI! That is SO awesome! Keep up the great work! You're gonna make all those goals and more!